Blackwells continue a commitment to motoring excellence with the largest commercial vehicle service facility in the South Island.
Recognising the individual needs of truck and coach operators to keep their vehicles in premium operating condition has led Blackwells to establish a facility which offers specialised truck mechanics and technicians working with the latest technology to offer an increased level of customer service - all together under one roof.
Blackwells Sockburn heavy truck and coach servicing operation has been purpose-built to suit the specific and unique needs of the heavyweights of the transport industry, including:
- Fully qualified and certified truck and coach technicians
- Over-pit with capacity for four B-train vehicles at one time
- Certified truck brake-testing facility
- Qualified auto electricians on site
- Truck wheel alignment facility
- Truck pick-up by arrangement - conditions apply
- Extensive parts facility
- Truck and coach wash facility on site
- Paint and panel fabrication facilities including an 18m chassis straightening plant - the only one of its kind in the South Island